Aditya, the Managing Partner of the firms, is a veteran lawyer with over 24 years of experience in several countries. He graduated with a B.A., LL.B (Hons) from the National Law School of India University, India in 1995. He has also completed:
- the International Financial Law programme conducted by Euromoney at St. Catherine’s College, Oxford in 2004
- the Leadership Perspectives programme conducted jointly by the Wharton Business School and ICICI Learning Centre in 2007
- three ICICI Leadership Mentoring programmes conducted by the ICICI Learning Centre between 2006 and 2008
He has held senior managerial positions at various institutions over the past several years, including:
- General Manager, Corporate Legal Group at ICICI Bank’s head office in Mumbai, India until December 2008
- Member of the Executive Committee of ICICI Bank between 2005 – 2008 and several management committees between 2003 and 2008
- Counsel, Banking and Finance Practice, Linklaters at their office in Singapore and Dubai between 2009 and 2019
- Core member of the India Practice Management team of Linklaters
- Member of the India Committee of the Asia Pacific Loan Market Association
- Member of the Legal and Regulatory Committee of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association
Aditya is currently also an independent director on the board of Arrow Capital (DIFC) Limited, a financial services company registered with the Dubai Financial Services Authority.
He is “well regarded” by his clients according to Chambers Global, 2019 who have reported one client describing him as “excellent to work with”.